Show Live Qualifiers
Show viewers up-to-the-second qualifiers and the bubble time (the time an athlete must run to qualify) when you create results from FinishLynx or your meet management system. Qualifiers update with every result.
- Create your meet in AthleticLIVE. Check Show qualifiers on live results?.
- If you want to show live qualifiers with FinishLynx, you must check Do you want to show compiled and heat-by-heat results from FinishLynx?
- To show live qualifiers from your meet management system, upload heat-by-heat results.
- You must check “Always Send Place” in your FinishLynx scoreboard settings.
- Upload a team file.
- Upload events from your meet management system.
Directions for setting qualifying standards
There are two ways to set qualifying standards:
1. From HyTek
- If you use HyTek, go to Run -> Preferences -> Web Real-Time.
- Check “Advancement Formula” under the “Include in Heat Sheets / Peformance List column”
- Upload heat sheets
2. From the AthleticLIVE admin.
- Login to https://admin.athletic.live.
- Go to your Meet Detail page.
- Click “Manage Events”.
- Click “Edit” next to any event.
- Under the qualifying tab, enter 2 values:
- Top X from Each Heat: How many people at the top of each heat qualify? If only the winner qualifies, enter 1. If the top 3 in every heat qualify, enter 3. If only the top X best times qualify and heat winners do not automatically qualify, enter 0.
- Total Qualifiers: How many total athletes qualify to the next round? For example, let’s say you have 5 heats in a prelim. The heat winner plus the next best 3 times advance to the final. Enter “8” as 8 total people qualify to the final.
- NOTE: Live qualifiers can be viewed on the Compiled or By Heat view of the live scoreboard or the related event page.