Cheat sheets for providing the best AthleticLIVE real-time results experience.
- What is AthleticLIVE?
- Learn AthleticLIVE Webinars
- Track and Field Best Practices
- Cross Country Best Practices
- Add a Message to the Homepage
- Connect an Athletic.net meet to AthleticLIVE
- Exclude XC Teams from Live Scoring
- Protest Management
- Request a Meet Skin
- Send Automated Result Tweets
- Send Meet Notifications via Text/Email
- Set Split Names
- Show Live Qualifiers
- Show PRs and SRs from Athletic.net
These articles explain how to send HyTek data to AthleticLIVE.
With the Network Option
- Configure Uploads
- Upload Results
- Upload Heat-by-heat Results
- Upload Entries
- Upload Team List
- Upload Roster List
- Upload Schedule
- Division by Team Setup
- Common Upload Problems
Without the Network Option
These articles explain how to send Meetpro data to AthleticLIVE for Cross Country.
- Configure and Upload Results for XC via FTP
- Configure and Upload Results for XC via Publish to Disk
- Configure and Upload Results for Track and Field via FTP
- Upload Teams and Rosters
- Upload Events - XC Only
Race Director uploads
These articles explain how to send RaceDirector data to AthleticLIVE for Cross Country.
These articles explain how to send RunScore data to AthleticLIVE for Cross Country.
Athletic.net XC CSV uploads
If you do not use one of our supported cross country meet management systems, you can still upload events and results to AthleticLIVE via the Athletic.net Delimited Format.
These articles explain how to send FinishLynx result and running data to AthleticLIVE for both track and cross country.
FinishLynx Image Export
Learn how to send scoreboard data for live field events from FieldLynx to AthleticLIVE.
If you don’t have ResulTV, you can still display professional-quality scoreboards using a TV or LED screen. The screen must be able to display a web browser.
Keep your F.A.T. computers off the internet and never change usernames/passwords/ports again with our local web app, AthleticLIVE Local.