Cheat sheets for providing the best AthleticLIVE real-time results experience.
- Create a Meet
- Send Automated Result Tweets
- Exclude XC Teams from Live Scoring
- Set Split Names
- Add a Message to the Homepage
- Send Meet Notifications via Text/Email
- Show Live Qualifiers
- Show PRs and SRs from Athletic.net
- Protest Management
- Connect an Athletic.net meet to AthleticLIVE
These articles explain how to send HyTek data to AthleticLIVE.
- Configure Uploads
- Upload Results
- Upload Heat-by-heat Results
- Upload Entries
- Upload Team List
- Upload Roster List
- Upload Schedule
- Division by Team Setup
- Common Upload Problems
These articles explain how to send Meetpro data to AthleticLIVE for Cross Country.
- Configure and Upload Results for XC via FTP
- Configure and Upload Results for XC via Publish to Disk
- Configure and Upload Results for Track and Field via FTP
- Upload Teams and Rosters
- Upload Events - XC Only
Race Director uploads
These articles explain how to send RaceDirector data to AthleticLIVE for Cross Country.
These articles explain how to send RunScore data to AthleticLIVE for Cross Country.
Athletic.net XC CSV uploads
If you do not use one of our supported cross country meet management systems, you can still upload events and results to AthleticLIVE via the Athletic.net Delimited Format.
These articles explain how to send FinishLynx result and running data to AthleticLIVE for both track and cross country.
FinishLynx Image Export
Learn how to send scoreboard data for live field events from FieldLynx to AthleticLIVE.
Keep your F.A.T. computers off the internet and never change usernames/passwords/ports again with our local web app, AthleticLIVE Local.