Upload Events from Race Director
Before uploading events, make sure you have completed the following tasks:
- Open your meet in Race Director.
- Go to Tailor -> Divisions.
- Click “List Divisions”.
- Select “File” under Report Output and click “Generate Report”.
- Save the file to your computer. We recommend naming the file “events.txt”.
- Open your web browser and go to admin.athletic.live.
- Go to your meet detail page.
- Click “Upload Events”.
- Choose the “events.txt” file you created and click “Upload File”.
- You’re good to go. People can now sign up for notifications from these events.
NOTE: This may upload RD Divisions that aren’t actual races. To remove these events, do one of the following.
- Before you upload events.txt, remove the unneeded RD Divisions.
- If you uploaded the unneeded divisions
- Go to your admin meet detail page
- Click “Manage Events”
- Click “Delete” next to the event in question.
- Confirm deletion.