Show PRs and SRs on results
On meet day, we will gather a list of Personal Records and Season Records from the Athletic.net database. On results, we will indicate if an athlete beats their PR/SR or a team beats their SR. This will only work if the following conditions are true:
- Your meet collects entries on Athletic.net.
- An athlete or team was entered in an event on Athletic.net. If you add an athlete/team entry in your meet management system, we won’t be able to show PR/SRs for that athlete.
- Create your meet in AthleticLIVE. Check Show qualifiers on live results?.
- Upload a team file. The Upload Rosters button will not appear until you upload a team file.
- Upload a roster file. If you using HyTek, you must use competitor numbers check “Include Competitor Number” in Run -> Preferences -> Web Real Time
Directions for turning on PRs and SRs
- Login to https://admin.athletic.live.
- Go to your Meet Detail page.
- Click “Edit”.
- Under the Statistics tab, click these 2 checkboxes:
- Display athlete personal records?: “PR” will appear next to any athlete who earned a personal record.
- Display athlete/team season records?: “SR” will appear next to any athlete or relay that earned a season record.
Before your meet begins, we will populate the AthleticLIVE database with Athletic.net records.