Configure Result and Entry Uploads with Meetpro - Cross Country
This article explains how to upload results from Meetpro to AthleticLIVE for Cross Country Meets.
NOTE: Integration with Meetpro is in BETA. Some statistics and/or features in Meetpro results may not yet appear in AthleticLIVE. The integration is still a work in progress. If there is a feature you absolutely need, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is required to connect Meetpro with AthleticLIVE.
- Meetpro 2.0 or greater
- An Internet Connection
- No customizations to your live results HTML. (If you don’t know what this is, you are fine.)
Step 1: Enter Credentials
- Click “Interfaces”, then click “FTP Upload”, then “Setup”.
- Copy the following information from your Meet Details page into Meetpro.
- Copy the Host field to the Host field.
- Copy the Username field to the Username field.
- Copy the Password field to the Password field.
- Copy the Working Directory field to the Working Directory field.
Step 2: Configure Settings
On the same screen, make sure you have the following settings enabled:
- Set “Gender” to All.
- Set “Event” to All.
- Set “Mode” to Results.
Team Settings & Individual Settings
Check any or all of the boxes. Some stats in your Meetpro results may not appear on AthleticLIVE yet.
Example Setup Screen
That’s it! Click OK to upload your results to AthleticLIVE!