Configure Meetpro Publish to Disk - Cross Country
This article explains how to upload results from Meetpro to AthleticLIVE using Meetpro’s Publish to Disk functionality.
If you have a bad internet connection, this is a great alternative to FTP’ing data from Meetpro.
The following is required to use Meetpro’s Publish to Disk functionality with AthleticLIVE.
- Meetpro 2.0 or greater
- An Internet Connection
- No customizations to your live results HTML. (If you don’t know what this is, you are fine.)
- AthleticLIVE Local version 2.5.10 or greater installed and running on your Meetpro machine.
Step 1: Choose a directory in AthleticLIVE Local
- Open AthleticLIVE Local.
- Scroll down to Meetpro Publish to Disk settings.
- Click Edit.
- Enter a directory into the “Publish to Disk Directory” form field.
- Click Submit.
Step 2: Choose a directory in Meetpro
- Click “Interfaces”, then click “Publish to Disk”, then “Setup”.
- Enter the same directory that you entered in AthleticLIVE Local.
Step 3: Configure Settings in Meetpro
On the same screen, make sure you have the following settings enabled:
- Set “Gender” to All.
- Set “Event” to All.
- Set “Mode” to Results.
Team Settings & Individual Settings
Check any or all of the boxes. Some stats in your Meetpro results may not appear on AthleticLIVE yet.
Example Setup Screen
That’s it! Click OK to upload your results to AthleticLIVE!