Configure a Mobile Field Scoreboard with FieldLynx
This article explains how to send scoreboard data for live field events from FieldLynx to AthleticLIVE. Turn everyone’s phone into a online mobile scoreboard.
NOTE: Want to use LFFs to create field scoreboard standings? [Check out this tutorial]().
The following software is required to connect FieldLynx with AthleticLIVE.
- FieldLynx Scoreboard Plugin
Place LSS File
- Click here to download the tmio.lss script.
- Place it into the “C:\Program Files (x86)\Lynx\FieldLynx Windows” folder.
- Start FieldLynx.
- In the top menu, click “Options” -> “Preferences”.
- Click the Scoreboard tab.
- Click New. Set Name to “TrackmeetIo”.
- Click Configure.”
- Set Metric to tmio.lss.
- Set English to tmio.lss.
- Click Settings.
- Match your settings with the screenshot below.
- Set Results to “Manual”.
- Set Allow to “Individual”.
- Uncheck Paging.
- Check Include First Name.
- Uncheck Affiliation Abbreviation.
- Check Auto Display Mark.
- Check Auto Display Next Athlete.
- Uncheck Auto Convert and Display Mark.
- Uncheck Only Output Valid Marks During Simultaneous Display.
- Click OK.
- Click Communication.
- Choose Network.
- Select Connect.
- Set Host IP Address to 18.104.22.168.
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for your Port Number.
- Within a flight, click the name of an athlete. That athlete will now appear under the Up Now heading of the field scoreboard.
- Enter a mark (with or without wind).
- For Horizontal Events, the mark will appear under the Last Attempt heading. Live Standings will be recalculated if that was the athlete’s best mark.
- For Vertical Events, the Jumps field will be updated. If the athlete cleared a mark, Live Standings will be recalculated.
- To manually send a mark to AthleticLIVE, highlight it and click the third big button (the one with a diagonal arrow pointing down and to the right)