Upload XC results in Athletic.net CSV format
If you do not use one of our supported cross country meet management systems (HyTek, Meetpro, RunScore, and Race Director), you can still upload live results to AthleticLIVE.
- Create your meet in AthleticLIVE. Select the “Athletic.net Delimited Format” meet management system.
- Download an FTP client of your choice. We recommend WinSCP.
Create a CSV spreadsheet of your events (Download example spreadsheet). Each event must have a unique name and event number. If your meet is also on Athletic.net, we recommend using the Athletic.net DivisionID as your event number.
Before the meet, upload your event spreadsheet to AthleticLIVE.
- Go to admin.athletic.live and go to your meet detail page.
- Click “Upload Events”.
- Choose the appropriate CSV file and click Submit.
Results must be uploaded in this format: https://cs.athletic.net/admin/w/guide/athletic-net-custom-format-example.aspx. You must use the correct column headings.
Results must be uploaded one event at a time. To match results with a particular event, you must do one of the following:
- Name the file “
alive_results_[number].csv”, where [number] is the event number (Example: alive_results_1.csv).
- Fill in the DivisionID column for each result with the appropriate event number.
Use your FTP client to upload results. Credentials are on your admin meet detail page. If you use WinSCP, here is a guide to connecting to FTP. Use the FTP protocol.