This article explains how to prepare AthleticLIVE for a Division by Team HyTek Meet. In order to make your Division by Team meet show teams, events, and results correctly, please complete the following steps before uploading any events, entries, or results. Step 1: Configure Divisions During the meet creation process, check “Division by Team”. Enter the division abbreviation AND the division name exactly as it’s entered in HyTek. Step 2: Upload Teams Click here for instructions on how to upload teams
- Before uploading heat by heat results, make sure you have completed the following tasks: Create your meet in AthleticLIVE Configure HyTek to work with your meet Upload Teams to AthleticLIVE Upload results after a heat has been completed Once a heat has finished and you have gotten times from your F.A.T. system or entered them into HyTek, upload that heat’s results to AthleticLIVE via these steps. Go to the Run Menu.
- Before uploading entries, make sure you have completed the following tasks: Create your meet in AthleticLIVE Configure HyTek to work with your meet Upload entries from your HyTek Meet Entries can be uploaded in two ways: A performance list. This is a list of all entries sorted by seed time. It does not distinguish between heats. Heat Sheets. This is a list of all entries sorted by seed time within heats.
- Before uploading an event schedule, make sure you have completed the following tasks: Create your meet in AthleticLIVE Configure HyTek to work with your meet How to upload a schedule Go to the Run screen. Click Web. Click the Log-in tab. Click Upload Event Schedule Within a minute, your session schedule will be available on AthleticLIVE. Viewers will be able to view the order of events and see which events have entries and/or results.
- Before uploading results, make sure you have completed the following tasks: Create your meet in AthleticLIVE Configure HyTek to work with your meet Upload results from a completed event Once an event has been completed and/or scored, upload those results to AthleticLIVE by following these steps: Go to the Run Menu. Click on the completed event. Press F12 on your keyboard. The blue shaded bar near the bottom will show the status of your upload in red letters.
- Using competitor numbers and uploading rosters ensures that you don’t get any truncated names from HyTek result uploads. Prerequisites Upload a team file. The Upload Rosters button will not appear until you upload a team file. Steps in HyTek In Run -> Preferences -> Web Real Time, check “Include Competitor Number”. By doing this, we can match athletes by competitor number and prevent truncated names. From the Home screen, click on Athletes.
- In order to upload results one heat at a time, you must export a team list from HyTek and upload it to AthleticLIVE. Steps in HyTek From the Home screen, click on Schools or “Teams. Review the team list and ensure that all teams are entered correctly. In the top menu, Click Export to HTML. Choose the directory in which to save the file. Click OK. Steps in AthleticLIVE Login at https://admin.
- Common Upload Issues HyTek is stuck on “Sending Event Result to the Web…” If the blue bar above results has said “Sending Event Result to the Web…” for a few seconds, HyTek is having trouble uploading results. This is usually due to poor internet connection. If this message doesn’t disappear in 60 seconds, try exiting and re-opening HyTek. FTP Upload problem If you see this dialog box, your computer is not connected to the internet.
- This article explains how to upload results from HyTek Meet Manager to AthleticLIVE. Requirements The following is required to connect HyTek Meet Manager with AthleticLIVE. HyTek Meet Manager 4.0 or greater HyTek Network Plugin An Internet Connection Step 1: Enter Credentials Click “Run”, then click “Web”. Click the Login tab. Copy the following information from your Meet Details page into HyTek. Copy the Host field to the Enter your site address… field.