Preface If you are doing splits, have multiple computers sending multiple splits, have a race with greater than 400 runners, or don’t have the NCP plugin, this is the cross country scoreboard for you. If not, click here to check out our LSS scoreboard; it’s a bit easier to set up on a meet-by-meet basis. Description This scoreboard displays live data from FinishLynx LIFs as opposed to scoreboard messages.
- Let your parents, athletes, and coaches subscribe to notifications about important meet events. This is useful if there’s weather, a cancellation, or if you want to broadcast a record or DQ. Prerequisites Create your meet in AthleticLIVE Enabling Meet Notifications Login to https://admin.athletic.live. Go to your Meet Detail page. Click the “Messaging” button. Under “Meet Notices”, check “Catch-all for meet information” and click “Save”. This adds a “Meet” tab to the notifications page where people can sign up for Meet Notifications.
- This article explains how to automatically export images from FinishLynx. Description As you click images in FinishLynx, AthleticLIVE Local automatically exports an image from one of your cameras. Images are branded with your logo (if you have an Enterprise site) and the AthleticLIVE logo. There are two kinds of images: Athlete Images (Focused on a single athlete): Each athlete has an ID, so we can associate the image with a particular result.
- If you have never used FinishLynx Image Export with AthleticLIVE, please read our comprehensive instruction document before attempting this checklist. Checklist Go to admin.athletic.live, edit your meet, scroll to the bottom of the form, and check “Export Lynx Images and Show in Results?”. Save the meet. Double check that your image export configurations are correct at https://admin.athletic.live/admin/account. Consider whether you want to export athlete images, event images, or both.
- Show viewers up-to-the-second qualifiers and the bubble time (the time an athlete must run to qualify) when you create results from FinishLynx or your meet management system. Qualifiers update with every result. Prerequisites Create your meet in AthleticLIVE. Check Show qualifiers on live results?. If you want to show live qualifiers with FinishLynx, you must check Do you want to show compiled and heat-by-heat results from FinishLynx? To show live qualifiers from your meet management system, upload heat-by-heat results.
- On meet day, we will gather a list of Personal Records and Season Records from the Athletic.net database. On results, we will indicate if an athlete beats their PR/SR or a team beats their SR. This will only work if the following conditions are true: Your meet collects entries on Athletic.net. An athlete or team was entered in an event on Athletic.net. If you add an athlete/team entry in your meet management system, we won’t be able to show PR/SRs for that athlete.
- Before November 2018, the FinishLynx track scoreboard only showed results/entries in FinishLynx at any given time. With the November 26, 2018 update, you can show compiled and heat-by-heat results from FinishLynx data. As you mark results in FinishLynx, compiled and heat standings will automatically update on the live scoreboard and event pages. Here’s how to use of this new functionality: Requirements Configure your FinishLynx track scoreboard Upload a schedule from your meet management system.
- Prerequisites Create your meet in AthleticLIVE Directions Let your parents, athletes, and coaches know about important meet events by adding a message update to the meet homepage. This is useful if there’s weather, a cancellation, or if you want to broadcast a record or DQ. Login to https://admin.athletic.live. Go to your Meet Detail page. On the left side of the page under “Latest Updates”, click the blue “Add New Update” button.
- Prerequisites Create your meet in AthleticLIVE Upload events from your meet management system. Upload teams from your meet management system. Directions The cross country live scoreboard scores all athletes from all teams regardless of whether a team is incomplete. This provides a better live experience as you can see team point values as athletes cross the line, sorted by number of scorers then number of points. If you know before the race that certain teams will have less than 5 runners, you can exclude them from scoring by doing the following:
- Prerequisites Create your meet in AthleticLIVE Upload events from your meet management system. Directions It’s always nicer to see split names (e.g. 2k, 4k, 6k) instead of split numbers (e.g. 1, 2, 3). Split names can be shown on the cross country live scoreboard and split spreadsheets by doing the following: Login to https://admin.athletic.live. Go to your Meet Detail page. Click “Manage Events”. Click “Set Splits” next to any event.